QoR Watercolor Introductory 6 Set
- Vibrant color set that stays brilliant even after they dry
- More density of color than traditional watercolors
- Exclusive Aquazol binder used in conservation
- Greater resistance to cracking and flaking
- Excellent resolubility in water and glazing qualities
QoR watercolors (pronounced core and meaning Quality of Results) are made by Golden Artist Colors and feature an exclusive Aquazol binder used in conservation. This creates vibrant, intense colors with more pigment density than traditional watercolors, and they stay brilliant even after dry. This formulation provides exceptionally smooth transitions, excellent glazing qualities, and greater resistance to cracking or flaking. The Introductory set includes 5ml tubes of Indian Yellow, Cerulean Blue Ch, Ultra Blue, Pyrrole Red Lt, Perm Crimson, and Burnt Sienna. Other sets colors are available.